22 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Hi Blogger World! Yes, I am still alive and well. I guess you can say I'm double alive because of the second heartbeat growing inside of me. CRAZY! I still can't believe it. A lot has changed since my last post and I have been ichin' to write about it.

How far along? 22 weeks which is about 5-1/2 months
Total weight gain: ::sigh:: I am tipping the scales nowadays. I'm embarrassed to say that I've gained almost 15 pounds. Doctor says I need to slow it down for awhile. There will be no more ice cream binges for Mama. 
Maternity clothes? I'm pretty much rockin' maternity leggings and dresses since they are the least restricting for the summer. I am wearing comfy flip flops (These are a Godsend) because my feet are starting to swell. No bueno.
Stretch marks? No. My Burt's Bee Belly Butter is working like a charm. Highly recommended.
Sleep: Sleeping well. Only have to get up to pee once or twice.
Best moment this week: Hubby and I got to see Baby hiccuping a whole bunch in the ultrasound. Doctor also let us hear it. It was so cute. Ultrasound also showed us that Baby is healthy! So happy to hear that.
Miss Anything? Hot dogs! If Hubby is around, he will not let me touch them. Going to the Dodger game this week was no fun without a Dodger Dog.
Movement: Baby is kicking and hiccupping at all hours of the day and night. It's a beautiful feeling. Hubby can feel them now, too!
Food cravings: Ice cream, grapes (which I'm disappointed to hear that they are loaded with sugar), and Peanut Butter.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing at the moment
Gender predictions: I'm still getting lots of predictions for both boy and girl. I guess I would have to say I feel like it's a girl. We will see.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Massive weight gain and swollen and aching feet. Thank God for Hubby's foot rubs!
Belly Button in or out? Half in and half out. It's a sight to be seen.
Wedding rings on or off? My wedding band still fits but my engagement ring will not go on anymore. Fatty Mcfatterson over here.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy and calmmer now that summer is here.
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery. We have officially started that project! Can't wait to show you guys our theme!

17 comments:

  1. You look amazing...seriously!! Less than half way to go! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the doctor to shut up- you look great! I cannot fathom what fetus hiccups feel- are they super different from kicks? Can't wait to see the bump in person tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're 5 1/2 months and only gained 15lbs?! That's something to be proud of! Average is 25-30 and you're more than halfway done! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for an update! i've been missing your blog updates, so i'm thrilled to see one. you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, mamacita! So excited for you two! It's so good to see the update, and how you are doing :) Glad you are doing well! Hoping the rest of the pregnancy is smooth and easy! I will put your names together, Gianna for girl, Jorgio/Georgio for guy. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing and you look so so happy, I'm really glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! So glad I found your blog- we are at the exact same point in pregnancies! I love following along and seeing how other people grow. My dr made a similar comment to me right after my first trimester about weight gain. What he didn't realize was I was a bit underweight when I got pregnant and I needed a few extra pounds to sustain the pregnancy!!! He was so rude about it and it really got to me. Don't let comments like that get you down!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you via 3 little birdies :)
    You look phenomenal! I'll be following to watch you and that baby grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look just right! I don't see any weight gain on you! My baby was always hiccuping and now that she's born she still does! makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look GREAT! At my last apt my doctor told me I better watch it if i didn't want to put on 60 pounds...i was so upset! As long as baby is healthy and you are feeling good, that is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With my first pregnancy, I was excited to see what that new little face was going to look like, and to meet that new little person.
    ***** Tubal Reversal *****

    ReplyDelete
  12. This level of hCG is present in the urine of pregnant women at about 7 to 10 days past ovulation.
    obgyn gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  13. - I think blogging your pregnancy is such a great way to journal your experience and memories, even if it's not the first. And it's helpful for other moms - great for friends and family to see progress. I didn't blog my pregnancy, but read the week-by-week development books and things like that. I just came across a new book that's really awesome and even takes it up another notch called “The Wonder Within You: celebrating your baby’s journey from conception to birth” by Carey Wickersham. It’s an awesome combination of week-to-week pregnancy information, what’s going on with the baby, “Did you know?” plus health advice about what to eat, cravings, nutrition, etc, BUT also with awesome 3D/4D pictures and videos you can link or QR with your phone to and see what your baby looks like at each week stage. Even better than the typical week-to-week books, and so personal! It’s got mom stories and even a journal/note section to write your personal memories and letters to your baby. The pregnancy information is as up-to-date as it gets and it’s such a great keepsake. I want to get one for everybody I know who is expecting! I highly recommend it! TheWonderWithinYou.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you heard of the brand My Tummy? They were recommended to me for maternity wear and they have some really lovely designs! They also do great looking breastfeeding clothes (including breastfeeding dresses which I'm in love with!). Please do a post on them if you check them out! x
    www.MyTummy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did you knew that you are pregnant? Did you go for free pregnancy test ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations. Best wishes for your upcoming happy moments. There are some processes like best pregnancy planning & prediction which helps to predict the gender of the baby in the womb. That will help those who wants to know and also with reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am unable to read articles online very often. but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please don’t ever stop writing.
    Women pregnancy

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS