How do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

So, last night Hubs had a craving for In-n-Out. I was a little (only a tad) bit sad because I REALLY want to try and eat healthier. But, In-n-Out is indeed pleasing to the belly. For those of you who aren't lucky enough to have this joint in your backyard, this place is a fresh burger palace that is possibly my favorite in the world, so far anyway. Here's why...

Numero 1- The menu is THIS simple:





















I'm super iffy about eating at places that have Chinese food and American food and  Mexican food and  dog food... c'mon... how can you do ALL of them? Places that specialize in just ONE... are usually the bomb.

Numero DOS- There is a secret menu that is not so secretly GREAT! They give a different spin on "have it your way."You MUST get your burger Animal style, which is grilled onions and extra mustard. You can also get grilled cheese, chopped chillies, animal style fries, 10 patties... oh yes you can.... and this:





















Protein style. No bread. I do this so I can be a little more healthy AND so I can stuff my face with more fries... which brings me to the next...

Numero 3- FRIES!!! I will NEVER give up my fries. I know they're bad for you. Some say they're worse than cigarettes, but I love them so. Oh my WORD! And THESE puppies, are my all time favorites. But they are some of the healthier fries out there... hey, I do what I can do make myself feel better.







The Hubs gets his fries well done which gives it a crispy crunch.



Some MAY have fallen in my mouth...

Numero four- This place is usually pretty clean. Out of all the fast food places I've seen, this one is immaculate! They pay their workers well and from what I hear, their food is made in a kosher and clean manner as well. AND Cleanliness is...


Numero ::high five::- Godliness


There are my top five reasons why this burger joint is tummy worthy. This is my guilty pleasure. This is just plain GOOD!


What are your guilty pleasures?

1 comment:

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS